3 Ways to Donate
1. Direct Donation/Gift – Give a gift to Erie’s Future Fund directly through the Erie’s Future Fund website by clicking on the “Donate Today” link (powered by Greater Giving). From there, donors will be directed to select between Early Connections or Erie’s Future Fund to make a direct donation.
Donors may also call 814-874-0144 x 18.
2. Pre-K Education Improvement Tax Credit – The Pre-K Education Tax Credit provides tax credits to eligible businesses who contribute to Erie’s Future Fund. Rather than sending your taxes out of Erie County, you can put them to work right here in our community. Instructions for applying for the Pre-K tax credit may be found at PA Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program.
Please note that all applications must be made online – the state is no longer accepting paper applications. DCED’s Electronic Single Application (pa.gov) provides step-by-step slide show for setting up account with information for new and returning users.
If you intend to apply for tax credits, please notify Michelle Harkins at Early Connections 814-874-0144 x 18 as soon as possible for further instructions.
Business Application Timeline
· May 16 – Business applicants who have fulfilled their 2-year commitment and wish to reapply in FY 22/23 to renew their 2-year commitment.Note: this date is typically May 15 but has been adjusted this year until the next business day.
· May 16 – Businesses who are in the middle of their 2-year commitment.Note: this date is typically May 15 but has been adjusted this year until the next business day.
· July 1 – All other businesses including initial applicants and those applicants wishing to submit an additional application on top of their previously submitted 2-year commitment.
3. Cause Related Marketing – This is an opportunity for your company to express its support for an important cause, thus helping the “cause” to grow and strengthen while at the same time receiving positive public relations and increased sales potential for your company. If you are interested in pursuing a cause-related initiative with Erie’s Future Fund, please contact Michelle Harkins at Early Connections; 814-874-0144 ext. 18 or email@example.com
Erie’s Future Fund is administered by Early Connections.
“Early Connections is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization – contributions to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent as permitted by law. The official registration and financial information of Early Connections may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.”